St. Ambrose (d. 397) preached, “We have loved them during life; let us not abandon them in death, until we have conducted them by our prayers into the house of the Lord.”
Most Merciful Jesus Catholic Parish Mass Intention Policies
The practice of requesting a Mass to be offered for loved ones is a beautiful and meaningful part of our Catholic tradition. The below policies are meant to make the process of requesting an Intention easy and fair to all parishioners.
1. Requests will be honored on a first-come, first-serve basis in the order in which the request is received in the Parish Office.
2. All Mass requests will be scheduled for Weekday and Weekend Masses.
3. Requests should be scheduled no sooner than 2 weeks from the date the form is submitted online or received via hard copy in the office to allow for bulletin publication and, when applicable, for the recipient to receive a Mass Intention card.
4. A $10 donation is suggested, however this is optional. Please place your completed form and payment in an envelope marked with your name and “Mass Intention”. The envelope may be placed in the Offertory basket or mailed to: Most Merciful Jesus Catholic Parish, 10509 Segers Road, Madison, AL 35756. If you prefer, you can make the $10 donation via PayPal using the link below.
5. See the Calendar below for available dates. Please be aware that every effort will be made to keep the calendar up to date, but your first date may not be available.
6. Click on the Mass Intention button below to complete the online form.